Cocktail Masterclass Agave Experience – The History and Knowledge of the world of Agave
Saturday 29 February | 11am – 1pm
£50 per person
We invite you to The Mezzanine, to muddle, mix and learn the art of mixology, with Bar Manager, expert mixologist and tutor, Enrico Gonzato, for the fourth Masterclass in the series at The Stratford.
Enrico will delve into the history of spirits as he guides guests through the world of Agave. You will be taught tricks of the trade before being let loose behind the bar to create your own inspired concoctions.
The running order:
• A welcome drink on arrival
• An introduction to the art of mixology, and history of Agave spirits with Enrico Gonzato
• You will learn how to make 4 classic Agave cocktails from The Mezzanine menu
• Create your own Agave cocktail
• Finish the afternoon with a final drink and canapes
We can also provide private masterclasses at £75 per person. Please email email@example.com for further information and booking the private classes