Cocktail Masterclass Champagne and the History of Champagne Cocktails
November 30, 2019 | 11AM – 1PM
£75 per person
We invite you to The Mezzanine, to muddle, mix and learn the art of mixology, with Bar Manager, expert mixologist and tutor, Enrico Gonzato, for the second Masterclass in the series at The Stratford.
Enrico will delve into the history of champagne cocktails, as he introduces and guides guests around the world of champagne. You will be taught tricks of the trade before being let loose behind the bar to create your own inspired concoctions.
The running order:
• A welcome drink on arrival
• An introduction to the art of mixology, and history of champagne cocktails with Enrico Gonzato
• You will learn how to make 4 champagne cocktails from The Mezzanine menu
• Create your own champagne cocktail
• Finish the afternoon with a final drink and canapes
We can also provide private masterclasses at £75 per person. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and booking the private classes.