Cocktail Masterclass The evolution of the Martini Cocktail to the Mezzanine Martini
Saturday 25 January | 11am – 1pm
We invite you to The Mezzanine, to muddle, mix and learn the art of mixology, with Bar Manager, expert mixologist and tutor, Enrico Gonzato, for the third Masterclass in the series at The Stratford.
Enrico will delve into the history of the spirits and the story behind the Martini, as he guides guests through to the evolution of The Mezzanine Martini. You will be taught tricks of the trade before being let loose behind the bar to create your own inspired concoctions.
The running order:
• A welcome drink on arrival
• An introduction to the art of mixology, and history of the Martini with Enrico Gonzato
• You will learn how to make 4 classic Martini cocktails from The Mezzanine menu
• Create your own Martini cocktail
• Finish the afternoon with a final drink and canapes
We can also provide private masterclasses at £75 per person. Please email email@example.com for further information and booking the private classes