A design hotel that does
Continuing the legacy of the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel and Chiltern Firehouse, The Stratford is a design hotel that does things differently. But instead of reviving one of London’s most beautiful buildings, this time we built our own landmark. 6 mins from St Pancras International (King’s Cross) by High Speed Rail.
- In-room minibar
- In-room directory tablets
- In-room conference phones available upon request
- In-room spa services upon request
- 100% recyclable packaging, toxins free REN toiletries
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary high-speed in-room Wi-Fi
- Apple TV & Chromecast solutions available
- HDMI connectivity available for external devices (i.e. laptop, Xbox, PlayStation)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry cleaning and laundry services upon request
- Mobility accessible rooms and public areas
- Concierge services
- Valet parking, Executive transfers and Chauffeur services
- Car parking subject to availability
- Dog friendly, available upon request. An additional charge applied.
We’re cultivating an authentic community. And The Stratford is where it all starts. GROW is our commitment to a socially responsible way of living that nurtures the future of E20 and local lives. It’s why we grow our vegetables at an organic farm 40 minutes away from London. It’s why our uniforms and your bedlinen are made from ethically sourced, organic cotton. We do much more besides. But actions speak louder than words.