Opening June 2019
A design hotel that does
Continuing the legacy of the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel and Chiltern Firehouse, The Stratford is a design hotel that does things differently. But instead of reviving one of London’s most beautiful buildings, this time we built our own landmark.
THE STRATFORD HOTEL
The Stratford evokes the timeless glamour and maverick social spirit of New York’s legendary long-stay hotels. Set across the first seven levels of Manhattan Loft Gardens, it’s a design hotel with a taste for the spectacular – from the magnificent triple-height lobby and Highline sky garden to the imposing glass atrium. The interiors, by Space Copenhagen, fuse Scandinavian style with old-world opulence via serene pastel tones, natural timbers and elegant stone bathrooms.
Good hotels provide everything you need. Great ones have already thought of more than you can imagine. You can expect pitch-perfect service, a beautiful room and a bed you won’t want to leave. But you might not bank on the spectacular sky garden, mezzanine lounge and bar, all-day brasserie and 24-hour gym. At least not on your first visit.
- In-room minibar
- In-room directory tablets
- In-room conference phones available upon request
- In-room spa services upon request
- 100% recyclable packaging, toxins free REN toiletries
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary high-speed in-room Wi-Fi
- Apple TV & Chromecast solutions available
- HDMI connectivity available for external devices (i.e. laptop, Xbox, PlayStation)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry cleaning and laundry services upon request
- Mobility accessible rooms and public areas
- Concierge services
- Valet parking, Executive transfers and Chauffeur services
We’re cultivating an authentic community. And The Stratford is where it all starts. GROW is our commitment to a socially responsible way of living that nurtures the future of E20 and local lives. It’s why we grow our vegetables at an organic farm 40 minutes away from London. It’s why our uniforms and your bedlinen are made from ethically sourced, organic cotton. We do much more besides. But actions speak louder than words.