A cultural sweet spot
in the heart of east London
Overlooking Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, moments away from Hackney Wick, The Stratford has front row seats to Stratford’s emergence as London’s largest cultural district.
Situated adjacent to Stratford International, guests enjoy exceptional transport links to anywhere in the city and beyond via London Underground, Overground, National Rail, DLR and high-speed Javelin train. The imminent Elizabeth line will crown Stratford one of the best-connected stations in the capital.
- 6 mins to St Pancras International (King’s Cross) by High Speed Rail
- 8 mins to Liverpool Street via Overground train
- 12 mins to Canary Wharf via DLR Lin
- 13 mins to Bank via Central Line
- 17 mins to London City Airport via DLR Line
- 18 mins to Bond Street via Jubilee Line
- 40 mins to Heathrow Airport via Queen Elizabeth Line (opening soon)
Staying at The Stratford hotel and lofts means world-class food, culture, retail and entertainment right on your doorstep. The park’s 560 acres of waterways, cycle trails, cafes and bars are already home to the London Stadium, Aquatics Centre and innovative tech hub, Here East. Soon they’ll be joined by some of the world’s most iconic institutions – from the V&A, Saddler’s Wells and Madison Square Gardens to the BBC Symphony Orchestra, UCL and London College of Fashion.